Austin Developments is keeping abreast of developments of the Coronavirus COVID-19 information as it comes to hand.
Our first and foremost priority is to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, subcontractors and each occupant of the properties we attend. Federal government policy is still being prepared and issued to the states in terms of restriction of movement within the community. Current information suggests trades are permitted to continue working within the community provided they adhere to “strict health rules”.
Strict health rules are:
- An understanding of COVID-19 and how it spreads,
- Incubation periods and quarantine,
- Symptoms and how to seek medical attention, and
- Prevention of contracting and/or spreading the virus, including;
- Social distancing, and
- Procedures required on-site.
Each trade / subcontractor must decide whether they will continue to work (whilst they can) or to cease work until they feel it is safe to resume work.
The Coronavirus Subcontractor Management Plan we have in place outlines procedures to control risks to subcontracted trades and their employees.
- We ask that you refrain from offering food and drink to our team on site.
- Should you need contact our office or myself.
- And finally keep the social distance from our trades and subcontractors.
We are applying all the right measures from our side and ask you do the same from yours. This way we will continue to deliver our service and normality to community.
If you are or have been in a incubation period or quarantine please advise and we can assess on how we move forward.