New Techwood Ultrashield
After 10 plus years of using composite decking materials Austin Developments have chosen to sell and recommend NewTechwood products because they offer:
- Good company backing
- Realistic and great range of colours( compares with most high end priced products )
- Popular choice when given a range of different products
- Value for money
This has become the most popular product in our current composite deck supply and installs due to client choice over all other products. Of course, we can still supply and install any product that clients specify.
In 2010, NewTechWood began a project to design and formulate the most durable, most attractive, most fade and scratch resistant, most beautiful and most reliable composite deck board in the industry: NewTechWood Composite Decking.
Years of engineering and countless hours of field-testing has yielded a product of unmatched performance and beauty.
NewTechwood combines the proven strength of high density polyethylene plastic and wood fibers with an outer shell of polymer that completely encapsulates the board in an impermeable layer of protection from scratches, stains & fading.
NewTechwood, is a true game changer in the composite decking industry – Conventional wood plastic composites are a thing of the past.
Newtechwood is a 360 degree fully capped wood plastic composite. The unique Ultrashield technology shields all four sides for ultra protection against moisture and guarantees durability.
The core is made from carefully selected recycled material and highly dense recycled hardwood and softwood fibers that allow for greater strength and durability, and best of all it’s 100% recyclable.
The shield uses an advanced engineering polymer to create a formulation which gives the boards Ultra Protection against:
- Stains – Wine, coffee, soy sauce, vegetable oil cannot stain the board. Messes can be easily wiped off the surface because the liquid never gets absorbed by the shield, which makes UltraShield very easy to clean and low maintenance
- Mildew, Mold, Rotting, Splitting or Cracking – The shield provides an impermeable layer, so there is no fungus growth or splitting able to occur on the surface of the board, therefore, giving UltraShield a longer life span than regular uncapped composites.
- Color Fading – The unique formulation of the shield ensures its color stays much longer compared to conventional composite decking. The result of 3000 hours in a QUV accelerated weathering test chamber is Delta E <4.0, meaning no visible color change can be observed with the human eye.
- Painting or Oiling – The multichromatic colors are a part of the shield’s formulation meaning that you will never have to paint, sand, or oil again.